If we are meeting and shooting in Seattle here are the directions to my studio. You’ll find its a great natural light studio. Perfect for creating those gorgeous headshots or small family portraits. or highly stylized senior portraits.
GPS address: 85 South Atlantic Street, Seattle, WA 98134
Here are some quick directions from North of Seattle. The studio is located across from the Safeco Baseball field and is an older smaller greyish building. The front door is blue and you can ring the bell or just call my office number when you arrive.
- Directions From North of Seattle to Sodo Studio:
- Take I-5 South, at the downtown exits, keep to the right lanes toward the 4th Ave South Exit. (4th Ave South, Dearborn, Airport exits)
- Take the 4th Ave South exit, stay in the far left lane and take the “Edgar Martinez Exit” aka Atlantic Street exit. You will see the backside of the baseball stadium to your right
- At the T- intersection (light), bear right and stay in middle lane onto Edgar Martinez/Atlantic Ave, as you go down the hill you will cross First Ave which now will turn magically into Atlantic Street. (See alt route below if traffic) Look for parking on right.
- My studio is the old “Pacific Commercial” bldg on the left., a 2 story light greyish color. Parking available on street in front of GREAT FLOORS across street, sometimes on the East side of the bldg in the parking spaces that say “Sound Produce”, also in the lot across street (checks only), or new garage between our building and 83 Atlantic Street